As a TV aerial installation company everyone feels the need to tell the same pretty poor aerial and satellite TV jokes to us, time and time again.
So though I would post them here for other peoples entertainment:
- My wife said she fancies a night on the tiles. So I’ve sent her up onto the roof to adjust the TV aerial.
- A neighbour’s car aerial, when carefully folded, makes an ideal coat hanger in an emergency. (viz top tip)
- Did you hear about the TV aerial’s wedding? The ceremony wasn’t much, but the reception was brilliant! (Tommy Cooper)
- Last week a salesman knocked on my door and said:”I’m in the area giving people the chance to own a unique view of their house. Would you be interested in an aerial photograph?””No thanks mate,” I replied, “but I wouldn’t mind one of the Sky dish.”
- What do you call a mermaid on the roof? Aerial.
- Yo’ Mama is so stupid, she ate a TV dinner and choked on the aerial
- Yo’ Mama is so fat, she eats her cereal out of a satellite dish.
- A Sky TV installer walks into a bar and orders a beer. The bartender says, “You’ll be served sometime between 7 and 2.
- My wife has just left me, taking my satellite dish and Bob Marley collection: No woman, no Sky.
I’m the first to admit those jokes serve a very narrow niche market, but feel free to add you own in the comments.